One of my favorite parts of motherhood is the absolutely hilarious and completely nonsensical things that come of my kids’ mouths on a daily basis. I keep journals of the best of the best of the best – but figured I would post some of the funniest things they say each week to share the giggles.
So here are some of the craziest & silliest things my kiddos said this week. Enjoy!
- 6 year old: If I built a dungeon for my brother it would have a snack machine that only served poop!
- 3 year old: Let’s call the baby “Bones ‘n Blood” because that’s what she’s made of.
- 6 year old: Dad’s pooping again. He never pees. He’s ALWAYS popping.
- 3 year old (as I put vegetables on his plate at a dinner party): Effing dang it!!!
- 6 year old: You know, when the dinosaurs went extinct, I think they actually survived.
- 3 year old: Why can’t you be a bad mommy who says things like ‘eat candy until you’re strong.’?
- 3 year old: You can’t handle this that’s about to be done!
- 3 year old: Ugh. Mommy. I forgot that you’re always right.
My goofy little guys always manage to brighten my day!